Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Books Read April 2018: 74-122

5 star reads


74. Inauguration by Idris Goodwin and Nico Wilkinson **** (eBook personal copy; my review)
75. Elsewhere by Eliot Weinberger **** (library book; my review)
76. The PowerBook by Jeanette Winterson ***** (personal copy; my review)
77. Finding the Space to Lead by Janice Marturano *** (interlibrary loan; my review)
78. When My Brother Was An Aztec by Natalie Diaz ***** (interlibrary loan; my review)
79. Dirt Riddles by Michael Walsh ***** (borrowed from friend; my review)
80. American by Day by Derek B. Miller **** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
81. New-Generation African Poets edited by Kwami Dawes ***** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
82. The Zig Zag Girl by Elly Griffiths **** (whodunitbymail bookswap; my review)
83. Borrowed Wave by Rachel Moritz *** (interlibrary loan; my review)
84. What I Found in a Thousand Towns by Dar Williams **** (library book; my review)
85. Family and Other Catastrophes by Alexandria Borowitz **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
86. My Dinner with Ron Jeremy by Kendra DeColo **** (interlibrary loan; my review)
87. There are More Beautiful Things than Beyonce by Morgan Parker **** (interlibrary loan; my review)
88. The Lost City of the Monkey God by Douglas Preston *** (Audible download; my review)
89. A Day in the Life of Marlon Bundo by Jill Twiss ***** (Audible download; my review)
90. Death by Dumpling by Vivien Chien **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
91. This is Your Life, Harriet Chance! by Jonathan Evison *** (Kindle eBook; my review)
92. This Accident of Being Lost by Leanne Simpson **** (personal copy; my review)
93. The Little Clan by Iris Martin Cohen **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
94. Erosion's Pull by Maureen Owen *** (personal copy; my review)
95. Brown: Poems by Kevin Young ***** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
96. Register of Illuminated Villages by Tarfia Faizullah ***** (personal copy; my review)
97. Ariel: The Restored Edition by Sylvia Plath **** (library book; my review)
98. The Quiet by Anne-Marie Turza **** (personal copy; my review)
99. The Smoke of Distant Fires by Eduardo Chirinos *** (library book; my review)
100. Thieves in the Afterlife by Kendra DeColo ***** (interlibrary loan; my review)
101. Negative Space by Luljeta Lleshanaku *** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
102. A Distant Center by Ha Jin **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
103. Eventide by Therese Bohman **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
104. The Girls of Atomic City by Denise Kiernan **** (borrowed from friend; my review)
105. Land of Love and Ruins by Oddny Eir ***** (personal copy; my review)
106. We are Legion (We are Bob) by Dennis Taylor ** (Audible download; my review)
107. Pearls on a Branch by Najla Khoury **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
108. Acid West: Essays by Joshua Wheeler *** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
109. Shunned by Linda A. Curtis **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
110. Girls Burn Brighter by Shobha Rao ***** (library book; my review)
111. The Changeling by Joy Williams **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
112. Weight by Jeanette Winterson *** (personal copy; my review)
113. Beautiful Zero by Jennifer Willoughby **** (interlibrary loan; my review)
114. Don't Call Us Dead by Danez Smith ***** (personal copy; my review)
115. West by Carys Davies **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
116. A Tree Whose Name I Don't Know by Haji Golan **** (personal copy; my review)
117. Banthology edited by Sarah Cleave **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
118. The Linden Tree by Cesar Aira *** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
119. Flying Too High by Kerry Greenwood **** (whodunitbymail book swap; my review)
120. The View from Flyover Country by Sarah Kendzior **** (eARC from Edelweiss/NetGalley; my review)
121. The Connected Child by Karen Purvis **** (personal copy; my review)
122. The Jaws of Life: Stories by Laura Leigh Morris ***** (personal copy; my review)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.