Sunday, April 30, 2017

Books 84-130 of 2017


Books pictured are this month's 5-star reads! Links below.

Books read: 46 (many of these are short poetry collections)

Audiobooks: 2
eBooks: 25
Print: 19

Review copies: 17

84. Though flowers fall I have never forgotten you by Jeong Ho-seung *** (eARC through Edelweiss; my review)
85. The Unspeakable: And Other Subjects of Discussion by Meghan Daum **** (interlibrary loan; my review)
86. The Lathe of Heaven by Ursula K. Le Guin **** (Hoopla eBook; my review)
87. A Hotel Library at the End of the World: Poems by Adam Clay **** (library eBook; my review)
88. Moonglow by Michael Chabon *** (library book; my review)
89. A Place Called No Homeland by Kai Cheng Thom ***** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
90. Erotikon: Poems by Susan Mitchell * (personal copy. my review)
91. The Idiot by Elif Batuman **** (audiobook review copy; my review)
92. 25 Love Poems for the NSA by Iain S. Thomas *** (Hoopla eBook; my review)
93. Cold Pastoral: Poems by Rebecca Dunham **** (Hoopla eBook; my review)
94. Sorry for Your Troubles by Padraig O' Tuoma ***** (personal copy; my review)
95. Hotel du Lac by Anita Brookner **** (personal copy; my review)
96. Brand  New Ancients by Kate Tempest **** (interlibrary loan; my review)
97. Even This Page is White by Vivek Shraya ***** (Hoopla eBook; my review)
98. Unreconciled: Poems 1991-2013 by Michel Houellebecq ** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
99. Whereas: Poems by Layli Long Soldier **** (personal copy; my review)
100. Missoula: Rape and the Justice System in a College Town by Jon Krakauer **** (library book; my review)
101. Square Inch Hours: Poems by Sherod Santos **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
102. Vertigo: The Living Dead Man Poems **** (personal copy; my review)
103. Terra Incognita by Adebe De Rango-Adem ***** (personal copy; my review)
104. Waking Gods by Sylvain Neuvel **** (audiobook review copy; my review)
105. Everything Reminds You of Something Else by Elana Wolff ** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
106. No Knives in the Kitchens of This City by Khaled Khalifa **** (personal copy; my review)
107. Untamed: An Atlas of Wild Places by Chris Fitch **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
108. Send by Domenico Capilongo *** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
109. Evicted: Poverty and Profit in the American City by Matthew Desmond ***** (personal copy; my review)
110. A Private Mythology: Poems by May Sarton **** (Hoopla eBook; my review)
111. Late in the Day: Poems 2010-2014 by Ursula K. Le Guin **** (Hoopla eBook; my review)
112. Sex Object: A Memoir by Jessica Valenti *** (library book; my review)
113. Readings from the Book of Exile by Padraig O' Tuoma ***** (personal copy; my review)
114. Foxlowe by Eleanor Wasserberg *** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
115. Rowing Inland by Jim Daniels ***** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
113. We Shall Not All Sleep by Estep Nagy *** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
114. The Solace of Open Spaces by Gretel Ehrlich ***** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
115. Midwinter by Fiona Melrose **** (interlibrary loan; my review)
116. Hold Your Own by Kate Tempest **** (interlibrary loan; my review)
117. Satan Says by Sharon Olds ***** (library book; my review)
118. One Child: The Story of China's Most Radical Experiment by Mei Fong **** (library book; my review)
119. First Love by Gwendoline Riley *** (personal copy; my review)
120. The Waking Comes Late by Steven Heighton **** (personal copy; my review)
121. The Gustav Sonata by Rose Tremain ***** (interlibrary loan; my review)
122. Soft Apocalypse by Will McIntosh *** (personal eBook; my review)
123. The Poetry of Impermanence, Mindfulness and Joy edited by John Brehm **** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
124. Tender Buttons: Objects by Gertrude Stein ** (Hoopla eBook; my review)
125. Hunger: A Memoir of (My) Body by Roxane Gay ***** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
126. The Leavers by Lisa Ko ***** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
127. Sailing Alone Around the Room: New and Selected Poems by Billy Collins **** (personal copy; my review)
128. Gondwana by Nathaniel Tarn *** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
129. Live or Die: Poems by Anne Sexton **** (Hoopla eBook; my review)
130. In Praise of Defeat: Poems by Abdellatif Laabi ***** (personal copy; my review)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.