Sunday, November 6, 2016

Books Finished in October 2016 (242-270)



242. Hyperbole and a Half: Unfortunate Situations, Flawed Coping Mechanisms, Mayhem, and Other Things that Happened by Allie Brosh (borrowed from friend; my review)
243. Do Not Say We Have Nothing by Madeleine Thien (library book; my review)
244. Beyond Magenta: Transgender Teens Speak Out by Susan Kuklin (library book; my review)
245. Blackacre: Poems by Monica Youn (library book; my review)
246. The Comet Seekers by Helen Sedgwick (review copy from Edelweiss; my review)
247. Upstream: Selected Essays by Mary Oliver (review copy from NetGalley; my review)
248. The Heart of Henry Quantum by Pepper Harding (review copy from NetGalley; my review)
249. Bird Box by Josh Malerman (Audible audiobook; my review)
250. I Fired God: My Life Inside - and Escape from - the Secret World of the Independent Fundamentalist Baptist Cult by Jocelyn R. Zichterman (interlibrary loan; my review)
251. The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson (interlibrary loan; my review)
252. Jimmy's Blues and Other Poems by James Baldwin (library eBook; my review)
253. Letter Composed During a Lull in the Fighting by Kevin Powers (library eBook; my review)
254. Jack of Spades by Joyce Carol Oates (library eBook; my review)
255. A Month in the Country by J.L. Carr (library eBook; my review)
256. The Book of Chameleons by José Eduardo Agualusa (a book from my shelves; my review)
257. Absolute Solitude: Selected Poems by Dulce María Loynaz (gift from publisher; my review)
258. bodys by Vanessa Roveto (review copy from NetGalley; my review)
259. Forever Words by Johnny Cash (review copy from NetGalley; my review)
260. Appetites: A Cookbook by Anthony Bourdain (review copy from Edelweiss; my review)
261. The Book of the Unnamed Midwife by Meg Elison (review copy from NetGalley; my review)
262. Take Nothing With You by Sarah V. Schweig (review copy from NetGalley; my review)
263. Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur (library book; my review)
264. Murder in the Stacks by Marion Havighurst (book from my shelves; my review)
265. Radio Girls by Sarah-Jane Stratford (review copy from NetGalley; my review)
266. The Velvet Hours by Alyson Richman (review copy from NetGalley; my review)
267. The Girl Who Stole My Holocaust: A Memoir by Noam Chayut (book from my shelves; my review)
268. The Sea of Light by Jennifer Levin (book swap; my review)
269. Twilight by William Gay (library book; my review)
270. Blue Laws: Selected and Uncollected Poems, 1995-2015 by Kevin Young (interlibrary loan; my review)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.