Friday, July 1, 2016

Books I Read in June 2016



(Pictured: 5-star reads for June)

144. Upstairs at the Strand: Writers in Conversation at the Legendary Bookstore (library; my review)
145. Marrow Island by Alexis M. Smith, read by Emily Rankin (audiobook review copy; my review)
146. Wife of the Gods by Kwei Quartey (own; my review)
147. My Last Continent by Midge Raymond (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
148. Some Day by Shemi Zarhin (interlibrary loan; my review)
149. Light Boxes by Shane Jones (own; my review)
150. The Joys of Love by Madeleine L'Engle (own; my review)
151. Shrill: Notes from a Loud Woman by Lindy West, read by Lindy West (audiobook; my review)
152. Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger, performed by Moira Quirk (audiobook; my review)
153. Super Sushi Ramen Express by Michael Booth (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
154. Gift from the Sea by Anne Morrow Lindbergh (own; my review)
155. Grief is the Thing with Feathers by Max Porter (library; my review)
156. Pond by Claire-Louise Bennett (interlibrary loan and eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
157. The City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
158. Generation Loss by Elizabeth Hand (library; my review)
159. Siracusa by Delia Ephron (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
160. How to Talk to Girls at Parties by Neil Gaiman, illustrated by Gabriel Ba and Fabio Moon (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
161. I Will Send Rain by Rae Meadows (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
162. Good Morning, Midnight by Lily Brooks-Dalton (galley from publisher; my review)
163. The Butch and the Beautiful by Kris Ripper (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
164. Waistcoats & Weaponry by Gail Carriger, performed by Moira Quirk (audiobook; my review)
165. Our Endless Numbered Days by Claire Fuller (library; my review)
166. Cockroaches by Scholastique Mukasonga (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
167. Enchanted Islands by Allison Amend (own; my review)
168. Leaving the Fold by Marlene Winell (own; my review)
169. Being with Dying: Cultivating Compassion and Fearlessness in the Presence of Death by Joan Halifax (interlibrary loan; my review)

Total Books Read in June: 25
Review copies: 11
Audiobook: 4
eBook: 8
Print: 13
Fiction: 19
Non-fiction: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.