Sunday, July 31, 2016

Books I Read in July 2016 (Books 170-196)



(pictured: 5-star reviews for July 2016)

170. Sixty Degrees North: Around the World in Search of Home by Malachy Tallack (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
171. Miss Jane by Brad Watson (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
172. Mystique. A Collection Of Lake Myths by Beatrice Bime (eBook from library; my review)
173. Wanderlust by Roni Loren (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
174. The Patron Saint of Ugly by Marie Manilla (library book; my review)
175. Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight by Alexandra Fuller (Kindle eBook; my review)
176. História, História: Two Years in the Cape Verde Islands by Eleanor Stanford (Kindle eBook; my review)
177. Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
178. Walking on Trampolines by Frances Whiting (library book; my review)
179. Summerlong by Peter S. Beagle (ARC from publisher; my review)
180. The City Baker's Guide to Country Living by Louise Miller (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
181. Disinformation by Frances Leviston (interlibrary loan; my review)
182. Physical by Andrew McMillan (interlibrary loan; my review)
183. The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud (purchased book; my review)
184. Dark Matter by Blake Crouch (audiobook review copy from publisher; my review)
185. The 6:41 to Paris by Jean-Phillippe Blondel (gift from publisher; my review)
186. Unforgettable by Eric James Stone (gift from friend; my review)
187. Walking with Abel: Journeys with the Nomads of the African Savannah by Anna Badkhen (library book; my review)
188. Available Dark (Cass Neary, #2) by Elizabeth Hand (library book; my review)
189. Changeless (Parasol Protectorate, #2 by Gail Carriger (purchased book; my review)
190. Drowned Worlds edited by Jonathan Strahan (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
191. The Secret Lovers by Charles McCarry (interlibrary loan; my review)
192. A General Theory of Oblivion by Jose Eduardo Agualusa (library book; my review)
193. The Continuous Katherine Mortenhoe by D. G. Compton (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
194. Underground Airlines by Ben H. Winters (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
195. The Glorious Heresies by Lisa McInerney (audiobook review copy from publisher; my review)
196. Apex (Nexus, #3) by Ramez Naam (interlibrary loan; my review)

Books read: 26
eBook:11
audiobook: 2
print: 13
non-fiction: 5
Africa2016: 5
poetry: 2
science fiction/fantasy: 7
review copies: 11
male/female: 13/12 (1 anthology with multiple genders)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.