Monday, May 9, 2016

Reading Reflection: Who are you as a reader?

I am teaching a class for our May Experience term (15 days) on... reading! I know, I know. Big surprise. The class will have daily reflections and I thought I'd invite the world to play along.

During class on the first day, Wednesday, students will reflect on these questions and then talk about whichever parts they feel like sharing. This is how we will introduce ourselves to one another!

1. What place does reading hold in your life right now?
2. What kind of reader are you?
3. What are you hoping to learn or gain from this class?
4. What is one book you would like to read before our time together is over, one that has been on your shelf or on your radar?

Now go ahead; play along! Comment here or create your own response and link to it in the comments. Or flag me down in Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.