Sunday, April 24, 2016

Wrap-Up for Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon

I have seen this readathon around social media for years but when I found myself home on a Saturday with few plans, I decided to jump in at the last minute. My day was largely spent reading, posting about reading, and reading other people's posts about reading. Oh and watching half of the first season of UnReal because I started it.

You can read more about Dewey, the readathon, how to participate, and make plans for the next round over on their website.


I finished five books yesterday. I had started three of them already, which might be against the official rules, but it is how I did it. I also started and rejected a sixth book which I don't to mention here (savvy readers can find my abandoned books shelf in Goodreads and draw their own conclusions.)

Reading in community is the best, and it was great fun to be a part of such a great community of readers for this readathon!

The Miernik Dossier by Charles McCarry
The Improbability of Love by Hannah Rothschild
A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
Ark by Ed Madden
Gin and Gardenias by A. Scott Henderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.